Every Sunday: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
If you are not able to attend the Sunday service in person at church, we invite you to join our service via Zoom.
Simply click this link 5 - 10 minutes before 10:00 am:
Childcare is lovingly provided for those too young to attend Sunday School.
Sunday School is held at the same time as our church service and is for young people between the ages of 3 - 20.
Please join us!
The weekly Bible Lesson, which is prepared by The Mother Church in Boston, MA, is read in every Christian Science church around the globe by the local church's elected Readers.
The two Readers of our Sunday sermon are church members who serve on a rotating basis by member election.
Music as an expression of God, divine Soul, is an important part of our service.
We are blessed with the talents of a most gifted, local pianist who plays a prelude and postlude of her choosing, three hymns during the service as well as accompanying the soloist. Our soloist leads the congregation in singing our hymns and sings a selected solo that reflects the message of the week's lesson sermon.
The Lord's Prayer with its spiritual interpretation
Explanatory Note -
(Page 2 of the Christian Science Quarterly)
The subject of the Lesson-Sermon &
Reading of the Golden Text
"The Scientific Statement of Being" -
(Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures
by Mary Baker Eddy 468: 8-15)
Correlative Scripture according to I John 3: 1-3
Summary of the Order of Services found in the
Manual of The Mother Church (120:1)
by Mary Baker Eddy
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
1. As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal Life.
2. We acknowledge and adore one supreme and infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ; the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in God's image and likeness.
3. We acknowledge God's forgiveness of sin in the destruction of sin and the spiritual understanding that casts out evil as unreal. But the belief in sin is punished so long as the belief lasts.
4. We acknowledge Jesus' atonement as the evidence of divine, efficacious Love, unfolding man's unity with God through Christ Jesus the Way-shower; and we acknowledge that man is saved through Christ, through Truth, Life, and Love as demonstrated by the Galilean Prophet in healing the sick and overcoming sin and death.
5. We acknowledge that the crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection served to uplift faith to understand eternal Life, even the allness of Soul, Spirit, and the nothingness of matter.
6. And we solemnly promise to watch, and pray for that Mind to be in us which was also in Christ Jesus; to do unto others as we would have them do unto us; and to be merciful, just, and pure.
Mary Baker Eddy
Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures